August 20, 2009

21 comments:

Pedaling said...

gimme!

Beazer said...

So... details! Congratulations you guys. How are you feeling Annie?

highamfamily said...

That is awesome! Could be my favorite form announcement in a long time. You guys are hailarious! (Rob- could you research why I can't spell?)

CamilleJohnFam said...

Hurray for you!

Laura said...

why did i not get this until i read other peoples' comments?? perhaps it is because i am sitting here eating bran flakes for breakfast and wishing it was a yummy cinnamon roll.
congrats to you both!!! ok - now for details...

Grandma M. said...

I'm with you, Laura! When I first saw this I thought "Oh, those silly funster - they included a picture of my baking!" But then I read the comments and realized they were announcing the up-coming birth of my grandchild...not showcasing my culinary skills. Silly me :)

Mike said...

Whatever!!! I am so mad at you. AL and I have been looking at your San Diego pictures and discussing back and forth about whether that is one belly on one Annie or not. And lo and behold, you've been withholding information all this while!!!!!!

That aside, congratulations!!! Now when are you due? And how are you feeling? And why are you so sickingly cute whilst pregnant?? Those are my questions.

Jennifer said...

Um, that was me, not Mike. Mike is not looking at your vacation pictures and wondering if you are pregnant or not, I promise. Though he does think you are sickingly cute whilst pregnant, I am sure.

Jennifer said...

Um, also, I promise that I don't usually discuss your belly with AL... I just realized that sounded a little odd.

Jennifer said...

Well, it turns out I have one more thing to say and then I am leaving your blog.

That Roen is one handsome little devil.

And that is all.

Rob said...

Details? Well...when a boy and a girl love each other...

Kaylani said...

congratulations! you two little love birds make cute kids and I can't wait to see another annie/rob creation.

Kaylani said...

woow jennifer. enough comments already?

Kellie said...

So I sat here looking at this photo and asked Jake why did they post this? Jake said "because it looks good?" NOT enough, so I clicked on the comments and thought bun in the oven! SO CLEVER! and of course, I too had to see the congratulations to have it click! That's so exciting Annie. I hope you're feeling okay. When's the baby's arrival? We're so excited for you!

Pedaling said...

OK- so i missed the cleaver announcement...it went over my head.
but that is not a bun!
that is a sweet roll!
no fair!

Shelly said...

YAY! Congratulations guys! That is such fun news. I feel like I am SO out of the loop. I can't wait to get home. Just two more weeks to go!

Higham Family said...

Jordan was a bit upset that WP waited until we left to get such fabulous ovens... just thought you'd like to know that bit of trivia.

Kimball said...

Congrats guys! I too missed the announcement.

My first thought was, "Wow they sure have a small oven." That whole perspective thing makes it look like your oven can just barely fit one bun!

Rob said...

Actually, this is just an image I found on the internet...so, not our oven, unfortunately.

Higham's- We did get a new oven, although not as sweet as the one pictured, but the door closes all the way and isn't burning to the touch, and it cooks evenly! I think Annie broke ours on purpose so we could get a new one.

Danielle said...

Ahhhhh, here's the announcement. See, I saw this and just thought it looks yummy. No wonder I still can't lose the baby weight.

Ryan, Karen, Owen, and Ava said...

Congrats guys! We haven't had internet with the move to spokane and all. I feel so behind on everyone. When are u due? Couldn't see any details. That's very exciting though.