September 7, 2009

Details, In Conversation Form.

The word is out that I'm pregnant, and some of you have asked for the details. Because I miss you, I will provide those details as though we were having a conversation in person. I'll play the part of "me", you play the part of "you". I'm pretty sure the conversation would go about like this:

You: Hey Annie, I just found out you were pregnant. Congratulations! So how far along are you- when are you due?
Me: Well, I'm due Feb. 17th, so I'm about 17 weeks.

You: Oh, how have you been feeling?
Me: I've been feeling better the last couple of weeks. I was feeling pretty crummy, but thankfully not as sick as I was with Halle or Roen.

You: Are you going to find out? Any inclination as to what you're having?
Me: Yep, we can't help ourselves. I'm sure we'll still be finding out with #16. No inclinations though, just pretty sure it's a baby, not a parasite. I would probably be losing weight if it were the latter.

You: Are you going to put up a baby counter on your blog?
Me: No, they scare me.

You: Speaking of numbers, you're having a 3rd?! At Whipple Park- 2 bedrooms? Are you crazy?
Me: Why yes, yes we are.

Me: What about you guys? What are you up to? Did you do anything fun for Labor Day?
You:(Please feel free to answer this question in the comments section, or on your own blog).
Me: Yeah, we had a a good weekend too. We got a little cabin by Lake Placid. (More to come later).

Thank you to everyone for asking. I really do appreciate the love.

11 comments:

sarah martinsen said...

i hope our future conversations aren't like this....
ps baby's make you even nuttier

Pedaling said...

how did you know?
that was the conversation in my head!

Sarah said...

Love the conversation it was perfect, and congratulations.

sarah martinsen said...

ahem....i mean babies....yeah i'm in college

)en said...

you're a funny gal. except you jumped the gun. What i was GOING to ask you about it is... if you were only allowed to have 2 kids, which one would you sell, now that you're having 3?

)en said...

mm... sometimes i say things... and i don't know why.

CamilleJohnFam said...

Annie, you're hilarious! Thanks for all the details! We can't help ourselves either when it comes to finding out! We'll be looking for another conversation piece in a few weeks! :)

Keri said...

You are so funny! Having 3 in a two bedroom, hmm, all part of the adventure, right. Where would the fun be if you could finish up school in a 4 bedroom house with a huge back yard? I had a great Labor Day with the Adams family! P.S. It's hot in AZ in September!

goofy feet said...

those baby counters freak me out too. well... only the ones with the floating babies. there are cuter versions though...
maybe i'll find you one...

Jennifer Kendall said...

congrats!!! 3 kids sharing 1 room isn't as bad as it sounds, as a matter of a fact, it is kind of nice!! Glad you are feeling better.

Em said...

Annie! So, it's me, Emily, your long lost F&S friend and co-worker.

I found you and your blog through a very complicated process: my cousin Angie Lines who used to live in Columbus, knows you through a mutual Columbus friend. Goodness.

Anyway, long story short: Congrats on your pregnancy! Your kids are so super cute, just like I knew they would be.

Me and Jandee and other F&Sers are still in touch, so I'm glad I have you back in my radar. I hope you're glad, too.... :)