December 12, 2009

Our Economy: Broken

Our economy is broken people. I've seen it myself. It has affected each and every one of us and it affected me last night. As congress presses on to pass legislation to exert more control of financial sectors of our country nothing is being done about the crook on every street corner. Once again they fail to make a difference in my day to day life. I'm no economist, but as I understand it, as demand for a product decreases, the price will also decrease as supply increases.

It was -2 degrees with wind chill, but does the price of a Coca Cola Slurpee ever come down? NO! It's the LAW of supply and demand 7-Eleven! Not the guideline or the suggestion...THE LAW! Bernie Madoff was just one man, but this is a nation wide company! I'm disgusted!

I'm sure once the liberals read this blog (you know they will...someday) some new government agency will finally be created to monitor convenience stores and look out for my interests.You'll pay for this breech of economic law 7-11...you'll pay. In the meantime...I guess I'll pay.

3 comments:

Amberly said...

Mmmmm...
Slurpee....

Granma M. said...

Rob, your life is a LITERAL HELL...I don't know how you make it through the day?

)en said...

i feel like the slurpee has been tainted by all these new-fangled flavors and colors. Just stick to red, please, and let me hold onto my childhood a little longer.