Funny conversation with Halle today.
Halle: I like this weather, it's kind of like a lamb.
Rob: What? Like a lamb?
Halle: Yeah, sometimes when we get to school and it's kind of crazy outside, it's like a lion, but then later, it's like a lamb.
Rob: Oh, you mean "March comes in like a lamb, out like a lion?" (we never say this, she must have gotten it from school).
Halle: Yes! (in a tone that sounds like it should have been blatantly obvious that's what she was referring to when she says the "weather is like a lamb.)"
I think Annie must let her watch soap operas during the day, because we saw some drama today. Very, very sweet, but a little on the dramatic side.
Roen was throwing a huge fit after church today. When he gets really tired he just doesn't even know what he wants, and gets mad with everything you try to do to cheer him up. We just sat him down for lunch and he was angry about it. Halle, sitting next to him leans over, caresses his face softly and says,
"Dry those tears little Roen, dry them all away."
I don't know where she gets this stuff. But she sure is great.
9 months ago
5 comments:
I am just reading all the quotes and stories you have written about Halle and she sure sound like a funny little girl! Love it. Can't wait to keep up on your blog!
dry those tears little roen! i love her.
also: i'm pretty sure it's "in like a lion, out like a lamb" so, way to teach your kids falsities.
p.s. it kind of looks like i said "falsies." Don't teach your kids those, whatever you do.
yeah, typo, which I am famous for. Annie is supposed to proof read all my posts.
"famous" with Annie anyway.
Post a Comment