Just when you think you've heard them all...
Nemesis.
That's right, they named their kid Nemesis. You know, you think I would run out of these, but apparently there is no shortage of people who hate their children. I know pregnancy and delivery are rough and all, but did you have to name your kid Nemesis? She apparently didn't feel that gushing of love when it was all over. She must have looked down and said, "YOU! IT'S YOUR FAULT! I WILL MAKE YOUR DAYS ON THIS EARTH MISERABLE AS YOU HAVE MADE ME! NEMESIS SHALL BY THY NAME! A FUGITIVE AND VAGABOND IN THE EARTH SHALT THOU BE!"
I don't know what is more sad, that they cared so little about their kid that they named him that, or that they didn't know what it meant and just liked the sound of it, or whatever. Who knows what (or if) they were thinking.
I will put nothing past these parents anymore. What happens to this poor kid when he goes to a job interview? His only hope is to be a super villain.
11 months ago
9 comments:
rob-these are a favorite in our house. i read them to blake each time you post about them and we get a great laugh. then he tells me all the dumb names of his students at school. silly parents.
He'd have to start low, like the Fantastic Four. Maybe they're hiring. ??
Wow. I was actually getting on here to tell you of the name I just heard. Louisa's daughter has a girl in her class named La-a. Any ideas? I'll get on tomorrow to tell you how it's pronounced...
No way! Another Ladasha? I posted on one of those a while back but I figured there could be only one in the entire world.
kaylani, your behind on rob's name post. he has already had a la-a (ladasha of course). seriously, what are these people thinking?!
Nemesis is AWESOME! "Hi, I'm Nemesis. Nemesis Johnson. Nice to meet you." Dang...
While my brother was in med school he met someone who named their daughter Chlamydia....just liked the sound of it she said.....or maybe the guy she got pregnant from also gave her the disease?
I know all about weird names... The best or worst one that I have had was Killus. Like you are saying Kill Us... I thought it was a joke like a nick name but no... The sad part of it was that it really fit the kids personality!
my bad.
Post a Comment