May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Halle had a Mother's day lunch party at school for Annie and all the other Moms. Each kid came out to get their Mom one by one and said, "Welcome to our Mother's day Garden Party!" And walked them in. They had made cards for their Mom's that were questions and answers the kids had given. Here is Halle's:

Things I know about my Mom:
1. What is your Mom's name?
-Annie

2. What does she do all day?
-read me books before I go to bed
-goes to the store while I am at school
-gets stuff done while I'm doing quiet time
-she gives me hugs

3. How old is she?
-Something like 99 maybe?

4. What is her favorite color?
-Purple

5. What is her favorite food?
-spaghetti

6. What is her favorite movie?
I don't know

7. What is her favorite thing to do?
-Get her things done before Roen wakes up

Sounds like a real world and wonderful Mom!

After my test I took the kids and we picked out flowers and a recordable card, which was not a great idea. The message quickly goes from sweet/cute to really annoying as the kids open and close the card 10,000 times (sorry). Then she got the standard Mother's day breakfast, although it was not in bed, because Crepe's with fruit and cream cheese can get kind of messy. 

Thanks for all you do sweetie! We wouldn't be the same without you. We all LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Pedaling said...

it's fun watching a bit at a distance this beautiful mom with her cute little family!

the little moms day question lists are my favorite!

Happy Mother's Dady Annie!