May 3, 2010

Stupid Names

Yup, I have some more!

There was a boy named Thunder who came in today! My guess is the parents were born between 1976-1981 Thunder! THUNDER! THUNDER-CATS! HOOOOOO!

There was also a kid who was scheduled, but didn't come, named Brain. No, you're not lysdectic, it says BRAIN. Now, if I had not experience names such as Knowledge, La-a, and Nemesis, I would say there was a 99.9% chance it was a typo in the computer, and his name was Brian, but now I'm not so sure. Especially when there is already a kid named Thunder today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, I kinda like Thunder. I mean, I wouldn't name my kid that...but it's not SO bad.

Rob said...

I agree, Thunder is not so bad. It's one of those kind of out there names that I would never use but aren't insane. Like Nicholas Cage's kid, Kel-el.