Halle started second grade! She got to have the red plate for breakfast,
which goes to the person who did something great, or has a special day.
She asked for crepes for breakfast. Strawberry/Blueberry vanilla yogurt
and whip cream. How can your day go badly after a breakfast like that?
One day the backpacks won't look so giant on your kid...it happens too fast.
One day the backpacks won't look so giant on your kid...it happens too fast.
School is always a mad house on the first day. Parking all the way down the street and walking your three kids up to the school when the first day is the beginning of August is not my favorite. I should have dressed like the neon tank top lady.

3 comments:
I can't believe you have a "red plate"!! I grew up with that fun tradition too!
Really?! I've never hear of anyone else doing that. I'm sure your family stole the idea after hearing about these amazing kids across town and the psychologists Dad's parenting techniques.
Must be the crepes and your super cool cartoon-looking chairs. They look painted on the wall!
p.s. we had a shiny red birthday plate for your birthday dinner, growing up. Our parents must have shared techniques at every reunion.
Post a Comment