April 1, 2008

Cop-out

Yes, I've given in. You pester me, and you pester me. "Where are the pictures Rob? Why don't you update your website Rob?"

Because it takes a long time ok!?!?

So I've given in. I've resorted to templates, easy photo uploads, and no html code. Watch me not update as often now, even though this is easier.

So welcome to our BLOG! Now you can make comments, and tell us what you're thinking the moment you read what we have to say or see our pictures. Plus I can resume my "What Rob Thinks About" meandering thoughts for all you 3 people who read it, and 1 person who misses it.

ENJOY!

Here are a few recent Photos of Easter and our trip to Tennessee. To view these albums go to http://picasaweb.google.com/rob.scoresby


9 comments:

goofy feet said...

I feel privledged to be the 1st responder!
Don't feel bad about being a cop-out. I have 3 cute kids and NO blog. Now that's a cop-out!
Halle is the cutest! And, the little man looks like he's put on a few pounds! So handsome!
Much love,
April

Anonymous said...

O.K. people...perhaps it was me and my meanish emails begging for more and more pictures that sent Rob over the edge...but hey, who cares, it worked!!!!!! So this is a Blog - I'm new at this, but whatever gets me mooooore pictures I'll be happy to learn my way around. And soooo happy for the return of What Rob Thinks...I was a BIG FAN of that....it made me feel freakishly normal.
Lovies and lots of 'em,
Grandma M.

Bella Beginnings said...

YEAH!!!! for your blog. I am happy that you finally gave in. Now we can have updates! Your family looks great and your baby is getting so big so fast!

Anonymous said...

Cute kids!!!! i think the word blog is so funny. Blog. ha!! well you guys have some cute kids but i do think that all my nephews and niece are EQUALLY cute!(no need to get jealous april:}) Rob hurry up and get some more of what rob thinks back in action! peace! sarah

Anonymous said...

We're excited you finally joined the blog world!! You have the cutest family!

The Gardner Gang said...

Woohoo -- a Scoresby blog! This better not be an April Fools Joke!!!!

Carolyn

ashley said...

hooray for blogs! your kiddos are delicious - that's the only thing i can think of that might actually fit. they are darling & i hope things are going well!~

ashley

Danielle said...

Yay!! I'm glad you finally gave in!! I checked your other website religiously for a couple months and then gave up on you ever updating it. If this means you'll post more often, woohoo!!

Allison said...

1st: so you ended up going to TN? the last e-mail you sent said you didn't go. did you make it to dolly world? i need details!

2nd: rob-i know that you have to dedicated followers to your thoughts...there are more of us out there than you know