AH Spring! It was 72 degrees today! We could hardly bring ourselves to come inside. I went running OUTSIDE this morning...NO MORE TREADMILLS! I wore flip-flops today! Speaking of which, more things should be named after the way they sound, it just makes things simpler. A car should be a vroom. My warm ups will now be svth svths.
It's nice to live somewhere with seasons for a part of my life. And even though I love spring, summer, and fall, I really, really hate winter. So you can have your seasons for all I care! Yes, I can hear you all laughing at the thought of us being in Rochester for 2 more years. After that, it's back to AZ!
Here are some spring pictures for your enjoyment:
To see more of these pictures click HERE
9 months ago
7 comments:
Bravo! with the Spring pictures!!! Just what this Grandma needed - so glad you had a great day.
Lovies to all,
Grandma M.
oh nuts! im a little worried about moving to idaho because i fear i will loath the winter too!! but it's all good because you've got some CUTE kids!!!
annie-is that one of the outfits i sent? he sure looks cute either way. i love your childrens' cheeks!
so i know this is about my 4th comment, but there is just so much great stuff on your blog.
i just saw that i am on your list of people you deem cool! wow, that makes me feel like i won a fantastic prize. seriously! i might be cool, but my blog is sooo not cool.
also, what in the world are those weird chairs called? bumbo? what in the heck kind of name is bumbo?
congrats on giving in to the blog. if nate can give in to a template, anyone can!
Cute blog!! I guess we arent cool enough to be on your list of people you deem cool. Anyways Roen is so cute.
Seriously, she is so dang cute!
Post a Comment