July 31, 2008

Letchworth Park

We have a problem. The problem is that there are approximately 1 b'gillion things to do near us and I am no longer a student with 8 weeks off every year. 15 days off a year?!?! That's not nearly enough!

These beautiful park is only 30 miles south of us. I'm sure we'll be doing lots of weekend camping trips here.

This is the "upper" of three waterfalls. (Halle thought it was a little loud)

Middle Falls (the largest of the three)

And this is just because he's cute.

CLICK HERE for the rest of the pictures of our trip to Letchworth.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! It's been a while since I've seen so much water and green in one place...took a moment to process it all...perhaps I should lie down in a darkened room and allow myself to take it all in because IT WILL BE 114 HERE TODAY!!!!! Sorry, it's August and I'm bitter. But I'm sure glad it's green somewhere and you get to enjoy it :)
The cowboy hat picture makes my heart hurt it's so cute!

)en said...

ohhh fun. I'm telling you, i am super jealous that you live around that area. Sean just sent me a link to some pictures of the finger lakes and they were amazing. And it's close to you guys! So maybe we'll make that our summer '09 trip.

)en said...

(p.s. the cowboy picture IS freakishly cute)

Ben and Michelle said...

How fun! I bet you guys will have a blast.

Stephanie Johnson said...

Well I'm just jelous you got to have one day to go to the park. I feel like I haven't seen Spencer since he started school. I can't believe how big your little boy is getting. P.S. I love reading your blog I think it is soooo funny- You should be a writer.

Anonymous said...

Hi - What cute kids we have!

Ben and Michelle said...

Yeah right Annie! I know you meant me.
Ben

Allison said...

who posted this? j/k!

that place looks very nice and it looks like your children are great when you take them on your adventures.

i love the new pictures!