wingsuit base jumping from Ali on Vimeo.
Not only is this the coolest thing I have ever seen, it's also the perfect sport for me. Seriously! There is a strong possibility that I will void my bladder after getting off the cliff, but no worries because I would have plenty of time to dry off before landing and no one would be the wiser. Fear without shame...perfect. (Except for the smell)
9 months ago
2 comments:
That is about the coolest/craziest things I've ever seen! I would try it...and there would be smell...but I would try it - and then I would probably die. How do you land? with a parachute? It's nuts but it looks amazing! Do they let middle-aged, slightly frumpy, overweight mom's do this?
They have to parachute in the end since they are going like 100 miles/hr. It would be pretty sweet if they could figure out how to land without one. I bet they would totally let you do it. When I'm done with school and get all my life/disability insurance maxed out then we'll go try it.
Post a Comment