School's Out For Summer! And what a glorious time summer is here. You wait and you wait. You get little peak-a-boo glimpses of warmth, and then finally, (the middle of June) summer is here. But I digress. School is over, that was my point. A few weeks ago, Halle had her last day of class, complete with displays of academic prowess (ie: singing silly songs and painting paper plates), flag T-shirt painting, and sprinkle covered ice cream sandwiches. It was a grand day. Then this afternoon was the last day of the ballet session, and it was just plain cute. Enjoy a few pictures of these big events for our little big girl's big days. Go Halle!
Here are some MORE PICTURES!
5 comments:
So cute! I wish I could have been there!
If Halle will come to see me, I'll give her all the sprinkle coated ice cream sandwiches she wants...I am not above bribery!
Adorable, way to go Halle.
can you please say that last line 5 times fast?
Annie-I just stumbled across your blog! Its Lori (whiting). I just have to say how absolutely adorable your kids are! And you look fabulous! Hope all is well with you guys! Feel free to check out our blog too!
Post a Comment