It's time everyone knew. For the last month or so there has been a lot of tension in our home, and Annie and I have been struggling to cope with this new challenge to our relationship. We can see where it started, but no amount of discussion seems to resolve the difficulty. Even now as I type this, the source of our strife is only feet away. Annie continues to disregard my wishes and I don't know how much longer I can hold this all together.
It all started when the new season of "So you think you can dance" started. If I have to hear Mary Murphy speak ONE MORE TIME!!! I can't describe it! Fingernails on chalkboard, bamboo razors under my nails, cockroaches burrowing in my ears! She's talking right now! How in the heck did she get this gig where her job is to talk!?!?
Deaf people really don't have it so bad. What a blessed life to never be subjected to her shrill cackle and scream. Maybe I can donate my ear drums....
9 months ago
4 comments:
Whine, whine, whine! Kidding -- I'm totally there with you (can't stand her). Just let Annie know that during that show, or while Mary is speaking at least, your ears will be unavailable. Put your Ipod to some more good use.
Oh, come on. Your just jealous that you aren't on her "Hot Tamale Train, WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I have to say I love that show and she isn't talking ALL of the time.
one word: tivo
Yes, you would think Tivo would do it. FFWding or muting through her is apparently not that easy. And since I am doing other things while Annie is watching it, she is in control of the remote...'nough said. And there isn't a house big enough to escape that voice.
Post a Comment