February 16, 2010

It's official, we love Cam

Friday after Halle's preschool I took her to visit Mom and Cameron at the hospital. (Roen had  a bit of a fever so he stayed home). It turned out to be a big mistake to take her. Since Annie didn't come home until Sunday I had two full days of, "Are Mommy and Cameron coming home now? I miss them SOOOO Much! Ooohhh, I wish we could go get them NOOOOOWWWW!" This was done in a really sweet, loving 4 year old voice, not a Veruca Salt voice, but when you hear at a thousand times, it can get a bit old.

So I was extra excited to bring Cameron home on Sunday. By the way, as Halle has informed us another 100 times, she prefers the name Cameron over Cam, and if you ever refer to him as Cam, she will correct you. "Do you mean Cam-ER-ON?" But we call him either. We were a little worried about Roen wanting his Mommy, and pushing Cam off her lap or something, but he was super sweet. There has been a little fighting over who gets to sit by him, hold him, or touch him, but all in all it's been great. And it's great to see the love.

Annie and Cameron are doing great. He's eating well and has slept for some longer stretches, although none of them occurred in the night. Aunt Sarah  is in town now, and the kids are having a great time. Annie doesn't even look like she had a baby, and she's really not suffering too many after affects for which we are all very grateful.

For more pictures of Cam click here.

5 comments:

Grandma Scoresby said...

Those pictures are priceless! I love your blog!! And I love all of you, too.

Grandma M. said...

I want to eat his cheeks and kiss the fuzz on his shoulders...Sarah, will you do that for me?

Bonnie said...

WOW! Congratulations!! Could life be any better!:) Good luck with with all the big changes.

Melinda said...

He's adorable guys. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW! Congratulations Rob & Annie. Just Beautiful!

Pharaoh