February 1, 2010

Snow Day

Here's us pretending we like winter. Well, it does have it's moments. We thought we better get out sledding, as the conditions were right. Right in that there was new snow on a Saturday, it wasn't windy or storming, oh, and the baby is still inside of me. The kids had a great time until the inevitable loss of gloves by Roen, after which he was horribly overdone. I felt bad to make Halle leave her little snow castles, but I could hear Roen screaming in Rob's arms all the way to the car. All in all, 45 minutes in the snow at 10 degrees isn't too shabby I guess.




To see more pictures click here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uh......that stuff better be gone before i get there....

Kimball said...

Looking back at your Christmas pictures, Roen is totally going to hate you once his future fiance gets a hold of those matching pajama pictures for the wedding video! So, the big move coming up huh? There's a nice lot down the street from us and the Luff's calling your name, since we all know how much you love the cold winters!