Yesterday Annie and I have been married for 8 years! We are going to Chicago next week without the older 2 kids so we just decided to celebrate the beginning of our family with a Scoresby day activity for the whole family by doing things that started with "S." (We stole this idea from the Badgetts).
We had scrambled eggs and pancakes with strawberries for breakfast.
Then we went to School (lame but it had to be done)
I got off work early and we made Sail boats and went to a Stream to sail them.
We also threw stones into the water. (some of these we made up after we started doing them)
While we were there we had Sandwiches and then stopped for ice cream Sunday's on the way home.
It was actually a really fun way to celebrate the day.
This week we also had Halle's Ballet recital. Her class did a part of the Sleeping Beauty Ballet where they were the Canary Fairies. She did such a great job!
3 comments:
I recognize that pose at the end.
Fun idea.
ya. that pose is so grandma heap!!! i'm cracking up!
I just happen to stumble on your blog and its so great to catch up on your family! I love the "S" theme. We'll have to take that idea too and use the "S" for Stapley.
Post a Comment