November 4, 2010

Proof


Just to prove we do in fact have three kids. . .

Oh man, we love you number three!

9 comments:

Laura said...

dang he's cute! i love how all your kids look different, but they all look like combos of you and rob. gorgeous kids! and thanks for continuing to post on your blog! rob warned us that it might stop altogether now that you're in AZ.

Amy Martinsen said...

Can I just say that Number 3 has the most AMAZING thighs this grandma has ever seen!!! Unbelievably chewing, soft, delicious rolls of fat....

Annie said...

Ha,ha, Rob warned that it might stop because HE no longer wants to do it. However, he is always bugging me to post. I guess that's okay, he's pretty much carried the blog for the last three years.

Rob said...

I just know they want to see the cuteness. Got to give the peeps what they want!

Amy Martinsen said...

I know you now only live a few minutes away....but I want the cuteness on my computer, so keep it up, guys...you don't have much else going on :)

Preeces said...

Your kids are so flippin cute, not to mention their hott mom. It was so good to hear from ya! We are going to be in NYC too, let's plan to get together.

Kellie said...

Oh he is cute!

)en said...

love the kids-in-a-box.

wait a second, i just read what's going on. so what are you saying, the only people who matter to you live in AZ? I see. I...see.

Ben and Michelle said...

He is so cute.