It's a bit slow at work today. So after playing some Angry Birds on my phone, calling Annie a couple times (she said she had to go get some stuff done, some garbage to do with kids or whatever, I can't remember), updating my fantasy football roster, and taking care of a few other legitimate tasks, I settled in to read some news. After reading A LOT of news articles, I realized how many stupid/crazy people there are in this world. There is a lot of stupidity that is really not funny or entertaining, but there is a lot out there worth looking at. I usually don't like comparing myself to other people, because if they are incredible, you feel more inadequate than you probably deserve, and if they are pretty lame people, you may be overly content in your mediocrity, but sometimes you can look at others and just feel like you are doing a pretty darn good job at life. If nothing else, it'll make you laugh. There's nothing wrong with judging and laughing at people right? Well, not if it's on the internet.
I thought of other titles for this kind of post, which may be a recurring thing, especially if this kind of schedule keeps up.
Stupid people world tour
Stupid People Around the World
At least you're not THIS GUY
and others, but I like the one I chose.
Anyways, I had lots of choices in the news today, but I think this one really deserves your attention.
CLICK HERE and feel good about yourself
I must add a caveat that if she is joking I really like this lady, but I think she's just crazy. Enjoy!
9 months ago
6 comments:
I don't know what you're talking about. I wish I'd thought of it. Maybe I should start charging people when they breathe air.
Funny you mention this. I just replied to an email, and now have invested in a 50/50 interest in the Sun Project.
The sun has been bombarding our planet with DNA mutating radiation for millenia. She has just opened herself up to some major class action suits. I myself have had a few sunburns, and I deserve some compensation!
Why would you sue your own mother's company, and put your potentially vast inheritance in jeopardy???
I've already contacted my siblings and apparently they've all had sunburns too! They also distinctly recall only having spf 4 tanning oil in the house. We are willing to settle out of court for summertime temps of 75 and a cheesecake.
Ha ha. This is awesome. And the reason for your post is the same reason why I go to Walmart. Besides, let's be honest, the lower prices, I come out of there feeling much better about myself, my hygiene, my parenting—everything.
Post a Comment