February 1, 2011

Stupid Names

Only one for you today...

Yesterday I had a patient named...

Feature

I asked how to pronounce it, and it is just like the word. I immidiatly thought of Creature, the House elf on Harry Potter because Annie and I just saw it last weekend. I don't think it will take too long for the other kids at school to make that leap.

But NOTHING rhymes with Rob. OK, not true, but I was the cool kid so no one made fun of me...Also not true.

5 comments:

Amy Martinsen said...

Rob the Slob
Rob the Blob
Rob the Gobb 'o Puss
Rob the Hobb-it
Rob the Mobb-ster
Rob the Robb-er
... go ahead, try and find something that rhymes with Amy :)

Rob said...

Yes...thank you for the memories.

Amy...Lame-y
tastes kind of gamey
cockamamie.

)en said...

It's Kreacher, not Creature. Totally different.

Amy Martinsen said...

....ouchies! I guess my friends weren't that bright because they never came up with those.
What WAS super fun was that my sister's name is Molly and she had lots of moles. We had a hay-day with that one :) Good times, good times....

Pedaling said...

keep 'em coming.

i had this dumb boy who used to call me squeela. i hated it.