Scoresby Fam! From Arizona, to Utah, to Ohio, to New York, and back. Zero to Four kids and 11 years later. Life is good!
I had a patient this week named Heaven Leepeece (boy-and yes that's how they spelled it)
it's amazing what people name their children. John got one names millions o dollars the other day....hmmm.....love the new family photo!
Wow, Millions o Dollars may be worse than any I have yet encountered.
That's similar to one of the gems we've seen recently: Lotsadollas. Also: DeNasty. Poor doomed DeNasty.
Megann, if I didn't know you, and see some of those myself there, I would think you were lying. Denasty?! Do they pronounce it like Dynasty?What are these people thinking?!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
it's amazing what people name their children. John got one names millions o dollars the other day....hmmm.....love the new family photo!
Wow, Millions o Dollars may be worse than any I have yet encountered.
That's similar to one of the gems we've seen recently: Lotsadollas. Also: DeNasty. Poor doomed DeNasty.
Megann, if I didn't know you, and see some of those myself there, I would think you were lying. Denasty?! Do they pronounce it like Dynasty?
What are these people thinking?!
Post a Comment