October 25, 2011

Oh Crud...This means She's Growing Up


I've been meaning to check if Halle's teeth are wiggly at all. When Annie and I got back in town Sunday, Halle had a loose tooth. Very loose! By that evening at dinner, it was out! 

She doesn't want to give the first one to the tooth fairy, she wants to keep it as a souvenir. She rejected my plan, however, to use my dental tools to make it into a necklace. I guess she's sentimental, with class! You're wise beyond your years Halle. 

Now listen to your Dad, and stop growing up!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Pedaling said...

Halle gets prettier by the minute!

My older kids had a pretty good tooth fairy....by the time Baylee had teeth falling out, our tooth fairy was pathetic. An embarrassment, really.

)en said...

Sometimes when i'm at a toy store or in the toy section at Target, I see really creepy dentist "toys" and think of you. Want me to buy some for your kids? I think there was one with playdough.