April 17, 2012

Kid Quotes

Our kids are always saying funny stuff, but lately they've been particularly noteworthy.

Cam  (2 yrs, 2 mo) is talking a lot now, most of which only Annie and I can understand. He was playing in the back yard and I hadn't seen or heard him for a couple minutes, so I walked out to see what he was up to. As I came to the corner I see Cam bookin' it back to the house as fast as his little legs can run. When he sees me he lets out a nervous yelp and jumps into my arms. Then he points back to the air conditioner (which had just turned on) and says, "Da ta got (gibberish) ROOAAARRR! Is Lion!"

Roen was watching me play a game on the iPad and says, "Daddy, sometimes when the bad guys get you they say, 'Mu ha ha HA!"

(this is probably my favorite of late)  Halle was working on something with Roen and says, "See, easy as pie!" Annie was nearby and chuckled a little bit causing Halle to look up. "What?! It's just an idiom!"

Smart kid.

No comments: