April 2, 2012

Miscellaneous cuteness

I try to take the kids on dates (one kid a monh). This time I had a Friday off work and took Halle to Cracker Barrel for breakfast before school. I love crakcer barrell...now Halle does too!
This is what happens to grapefruit when you over fertalize...creepy
Halle and Roen with Grandpa Martinsens dog/horse Brutis.
Halle like to read Cam his bed time story sometimes. Cam actually requests her now. What a good sister!
Cam found Halle's bows and decided to dress his outfit up. At least he's wearing a spiderman shirt.
Gotta love going to the library! The kids always sit down with a huge pile of books and read for an hour when we get home.
The kids thought some swimming in March would be in order. I tried to heat up the hot tub for them but it wasn't cooperating. They didn't seem to mind the chilly water.
 
The did need to warm up in the sun for a bit after.
Halle is doing awesome riding without training wheels now. She got a scooter from Grandma Reta for Christmas and I think that's all she needed to get the feel for balancing. After a bit, she just did the bike all on her own with no help from Mom and Dad.
During sping break we set up the tent in the backyard for the kids to play in.
They had a good time reading and drawing out there.
 
 Cute!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: