May 21, 2012

Can you guess the title?

 
 
 
 
 
 



Have you figured it out yet?




"Things I got ten years ago today!"

Happy Anniversary!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Amy Martinsen said...

Dryer sheets....? Please explain

Rob said...

Ha ha, that one is kind of a joke. For some reason, we were given A LOT of laundry stuff as wedding gifts. And then people would come visit to help us move or for Halle being born (sound familar Amy mom?) and buy us more. We literally (and I mean literally in the true sense of the word) did not buy dryer sheets for the first 5 1/2 years of marrige!

Danielle said...

It's not possible you've been married a DECADE since we graduated from high school only 5 or 6 years ago... or so it feels sometimes! Time flies! Congratulations!

And thanks for explaining the dryer sheets-- the best I could come up with was that Annie gave you some extra bounce in your step. :P

Laura said...

happy anniversary! I got it at the dryer sheets...still only using half a sheet, huh?!

Amy Martinsen said...

Ya...I heard about that "half a sheet" thing. You know, Rob, sometimes I use two or three sheets in a large load :o But I live on the edge...it's how I roll.

Rob said...

You should go green this year! Half a dryer sheet and crank your A/C up a few degrees, you know, like 62 or something.

Amy Martinsen said...

I will EAT my dryer sheets before I forego my A/C...they don't call us "hang a side of beef" Martinsens for nothing :)