Passed my Boards! Cha-Ching! Actually it was more like being able to breath after three weeks of holding my breath (whew). Thank you again Annie for being an excellent patient who now has post-operative sensitivity (pansy). I've included a photo of my pass card, for those of you who doubt my abilities or my word!
Everything has come together, tomorrow I check out from Dental School, turn in my charts, clean out my locker and leave the premises forever. Now having typed that I have totally jinxed myself and it probably won't work out and I'll need to stay an extra quarter and I'll be dismissed from my pedo program (shiver). In a week I'll graduate and you'll all have to call me Dr. Scoresby, or Dr. Rob if you're under ten. It feels totally weird to be done. Weirder than High School, weirder than College. I knew it would be bitter sweet, but I thought it would be more sweet. There will never be a time to have so many awesome people around me, exactly in the same boat, with the same pressures, the same test this week, and the same understanding of all our dorky inside jokes. Even the people I never hung out with, but just saw around school everyday, I'll probably never see again. I know I'll see everyone at the Class party, and graduation, but leaving tomorrow feels eerily final. Hopefully I'll see our close friends, and we can come back for a Michigan Game, but this time we'll pay through the nose for the tickets. Graduation is a week from Sunday, and then everyone scatters, and we'll move a week later. It seems kind of like we'll never have this close of friends again. We knew all along it would be like this, but we'll still miss them all. Don't get me wrong, I'm totally ready to be done with the SCHOOL part, it's just the people that make it tough to move on.
And now, I've included some pictures to get the Grandparents off my back (wink).
Full album Click Here
9 months ago
5 comments:
A GIANT congrats to Dr. Rob!!! We love you and are soooo proud of you - yes, I used the "p" word and I don't care! And thanks for the adorable pictures...I want to kiss little Roen's cheeks right off! And love the Halle/bubble pictures - you guys are the best!
Lovies, Grandma M.
congrats to dr. rob! i can't even imagine how happy you are to have your license-you're a good worker!
on another note, i decided i love your new camera. those pictures you just posted of the kids are fantastic.
Wow, they'll pass just about anyone these days, I guess. jk. Congrats Rob!! That's huge! Go and give Annie an extra hug 'cuz you know you couldn't have done without her! (and what is post-operative sensitivity anyway?)
Y'know, I can moderate your comments and block you from making any, Danielle!
And Grandma M and Allison, I don't believe either of you are under 10 so for the "Dr. Rob" comments from hence forth you shall be required to call me Dr. McCool!
dearest dr. mccool,
yeah right!
i was wondering if you were going to say anything about the use of dr. rob...i just think it has such a nice ring to it :)
Post a Comment