Hi, usually I don't love to play tag, but I thought this was kind of a fun version. So, please comment or I might feel embarrassed and think nobody remembers me. This is how it goes:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
9 comments:
Well, since we don't know who we're tagging.... as far as Annie is concerned I have a virtual treasure trove to choose from, but I thought I'd share a memory including both of you: right after you became engaged I walked out the back door and chanced upon a kiss - now Annie jumped and turned pink, but Rob just turned to me and smiled - I loved that! So grateful for Rob and his love for Annie.
And hey, what was that about burning skewers when we were gone....
So, maybe we need own own individual blogs, but at the bottom of each post, it says our name. This one is from annie. Oh, and thanks Al, now i'm getting in trouble for something we did 10 years ago! i knew you'd have lots of memories, my favorite of your favs is definitely catching the chickens. i've never been much of an animal corraller, much to my dad's dismay. although, there was one incident with an emu that got loose on New Years Eve. I rather impressed myself that night.
Hi, al, I accidentally deleted your comment. I was trying to delete mine, b/c I was signed in as Rob, and there has been much confusion lately about who is posting what. Very sorry. Love your comments, you may comment again, if you want. whoops!
i thought of another great one that i'll include since my others were deleted-picking nasty bugs out of pizza dough that you people were going to eat! yeah freakin' right!
sorry if you are going to get time out or something for the BBQ. i don't remember where your parents were, but i'm pretty sure your mom helped us with the idea before they left out of town :)
i wish our move was behind, but not yet :(
our stuff is being picked up on mondday, but once we get there i'll post some pictures. how is your place coming along? i think you should post some pictures of your new pad.
Do I get to participate? Dancing at Christmas Dance my Junior year! Man, we tore it up! People talked about us for weeks! Now I only do that in our living room. But at least you know I still got it!
This comment was very exclamation pointy...point-ish?
Oh Annie, where do I begin. I do have a few memories of you. The countless times I crawled through barbed wire and crossed fields to come and play. You having to leave my house one time, cause you and Sandee got in a fight, involving fingernails. Remember when you and April would both spend the night and we would all sleep in mine and Sandee's double bed? How in the world did we do that, more importantly, WHY! I really could go on, and on, and on, and on.
Post a Comment