OK, just wanted to take some time to make you all feel bad and wish you lived where we live, and had a kid that said funny stuff like my little girl. Actually, I just wanted to post on a few random things, and bragging will serve as my umbrella topic.
I've been running in the mornings here, and here's what I've seen in the woods around our house and along the erie canal.
1. A deer with 2 bambi like babies.
2. A fox
3. rabbits galore.
4. Fish jumping
5. Awesome water fowl and not so awesome geese who poop mucho on the trail.
6. one giant 6 inch long slug which I almost stepped on.
We walked down the street for family home evening and walked through the woods and found some blackberries, which we sat and ate for a while. HELLO! I love it here! (be prepared for the flip flop in January). There is seriously, no better place to run in the morning. I can't wait for the fall.
Halle has been a crack up lately. Yesterday, she was pounding on her fisher price piano and singing me a song. She loves to belt out songs, usually monotone and about whatever she has done or is going to do later, or what we are driving by right now. But this time, she did something really impressive: She rhymed. Not just once, but four times! Here it is,: loud, and with very little alteration in tone, with much piano pounding.
I WILL OPEN THE DOOR, AND GIVE YOU THE KEYS!
I WILL TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR PEAS!
YOU HAVE NO HOLES IN YOUR TEETH!
YOU HAVE NO CAVITIES!
Holy crap! 3 years old! Not only is the subject matter right up my alley, but that is an impressive song, the meter was even close.
There have been lots of other funny things said, but not so funny typed out, or so funny that writing more than one of them wouldn't be boring.
9 months ago
5 comments:
That's one talented daughter you have! I have to tell you, the other night at dinner Savannah saind "my molars are getting dirty." Seriously, there's something a little disturbing when a 2 year old knows where her molars are.
She is hilarious! I wouldn't expect anything less from a Dentist's daughter. LOL
She is hilarious! I wouldn't expect anything less from a Dentist's daughter. LOL
But I want to know why she didn't say all this in French - we always talk to each other in French on the phone, and usually in iambic pentameter...she was probably holding back, not wanting to show off - she's so modest.
That's hilarious. 3 is such a fun age, but with it comes so many challenges too. It's great when they give you moments like this that remind you how special they are. Miss you guys. As pulled in right before Lincoln's birthday party he saw your old house and said, "So is Halle coming over?"
Post a Comment