September 3, 2008

Finally...Pictures!

Grandparents are rejoicing, we are finally posting pictures!

This gluttony of pictures include Halle's Birthday, our labor day camping trip, trips to the beach, and various other sundries.

Check out the WHOLE ALBUM HERE.

But here are some samples:

Roen in his exersaucer. You should see him rock in this thing, he may now be suffering from whiplash.
Halle on her new bike! She is most possibly, the cutest girl ever to wear a lady bug helmet.
Camping in the Adirondacks. When do feety Pajamas become not cute? I hope never.

12 comments:

Danielle said...

I want some pink footed pajamas like that too. *sigh*

Your kids are adorable. I envy Halle's hair big time.

Keri said...

There is nothing better than footy pj's!

Laura said...

Ok, I'm not a grandma, but I totally looked at all the pictures! Did I spot a hair cut on you, Annie...looks awesome! (from under a hat, at least). Also, I'm totally diggin' the semi-naked guy. That's something I really would have liked to see in person. I'm also slightly sad that you guys have made new friends. You gotta do it, but it still hurts a little. :)

Jennifer said...

Why must Halle's hair be so amazing? Seriously! Amazing!

I sure think those kids are cute. That's all.

Anonymous said...

Oh my Annie.......your little girl looks like the "Annie"....in the show. It was on tonight, but I got to involved in looking at all the family blogs.....

Oh my I miss all of you. Our kids are all right here by us. Jaymi and hubby and 2 girls, Jason and wife and 2 boys in Snowflake, Julie and hubby and little girl here in St. Johns and Ed and I here in St. Johns.

I miss you all terribly....
Love ya, Nanette Whiting....send me an email sometime. nswhiting@frontiernet.net

Anonymous said...

Oh forgot......twins are on missions in Tennessee and other in Montana.

I can't believe your family, I had to look again at your blog and all the pictures.

Nanette

Anonymous said...

I'm in picture heaven...and Grandpa is happy he's not the only Bro Man! :)

Ben and Michelle said...

Annie, I love all the pictures. I can't believe how grown up Roen looks. I miss camping so much, I am very jealous of you guys.

Michelle

Ryan, Karen, Owen, and Ava said...

Hey there! The kids are looking so cute. I can't believe it wasn't so long ago that we parted from Columbus and Rowen is so big! He's adorable. I wish I could squeeze him. And, did you finally go through with a haircut? THere wasn't a clear shot of it, but it looks like it's cute. I miss you guys.

)en said...

Putting Halle in footy pj's is dangerous. You shouldn't be so reckless. Seriously, her cuteness alone can cause spontaneous combustion. What are you trying to do??

p.s. at first when I found out you were going to have a 2nd i was like, ahhh poor kid, he won't be ask cute as his sister. But I stand corrected. 2 for 2. good work.
(those eyebrows--OH.)

)en said...

ask cute? interesting.

CamilleJohnFam said...

They have grown up so much! IT's amazing!