We had a really wonderful Christmas this year, complete with sweetly childlike anticipation, insanely early wake up time, and gluttonous unwrapping. We loved every minute of it. And then before we knew it, 8:00 a.m. rolled around and we were all done. Christmas, check. This being our second non-traveling Christmas, we have learned that Christmas Eve and Christmas morning are really fun with just our little family, but then. . . Well, we miss you family.
Thank you to grandparents for a bounteous holiday. We are really excited to be "home for the holidays. For the holidays you can't beat home, sweet home."
For more pics, click here:
11 months ago
7 comments:
So cute! We miss you neighbors! Roen looks so big. How could you let this happen?
We miss you, too...love the pictures - love you!
Grandma M.
That's stupid!!!! come home dummies
Soooo, I guess you're not coming for the game on Monday....just remember, if you come it's a package deal: no kids, no bed!!!!
we missed you too! Christmas away has it's pros and cons. Mom's "crap counter" being a pro!... actually maybe that's a con. many fat grams.
Hi ANnie! I haven't seen you in so long! I'm so glad I found your blog to see what your cute family is up to.
"Crap counter" definately a con!
Post a Comment