February 28, 2009

Halle's Musical Debut

Halle performed in the Primary Talent Show today. Dressed in her Halloween/Christmas/Sunday Little Orphan Annie Dress she sang an abbreviated version of "Tomorrow." She was pretty nervous, but got stronger as the song went on. We're so proud of her!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just OD'd on cuteness!!!!!!!

Laura said...

so dang cute! how are these girls so brave?! perhaps stage dad is in rob's future...

Craw papa said...

How adorable! I love the family pic- by the way! Lydia just asked "who is that". It kind of made me sad that she's starting to forget our little Westborough eutopia! :( Halle looks so grown up! Thanks for sharing!

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

What talent! She's going to be a star!

Jennifer said...

DYING! That was the best thing I have ever seen. No, really. The very best.

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness. The cute singing combined with your daughter's adorableness... It was too much.

Keri said...

She is so cute!

Ben and Michelle said...

Awesome...I just think it is so cute that Rob is there mouthing the words the whole time.

Rob said...

Every time we would practice at home she would stop singing the second I trailed off. She would only sing when we were singing with her, so I had to sing along quietly with her.

As for being a stage Dad, "No thanks!" We're not the kind of parents to push our kids for fame...but fortune would be nice.

goofy feet said...

i found myself clapping at the end! that was a little wierd when i realized that i'm alone in my office!
having kids is great cause at talents shows and such, the kids can perform and let the parent's off the hook!

Pedaling said...

ok, that was the cutest!

you win!

Bella Beginnings said...

Seriously so cute!!!

Krista said...

she is the cutest little red head!

Nouvelle-Orleans Pharaoh said...

Gorgeous, just gorgeous!

Bonnie said...

Awe! That might just be the cutest thing I have ever seen! Oh, how I miss Halle!