March 18, 2009

He finally did it!

Roen took his first steps this week. I knew it would be this way, one day crawling, the next day walking. He was just too darned fast as a crawler to be interested in walking. As I watched Roen crawling around the Dr.'s office today, I was sorely wishing he were a full-time walker. Something about a Dr.'s office floor really made me want him off his hands, and on his feet. So here's to walking! And for all you grandparents out there, here is a bit of footage. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How great to be able to see first steps thousands of miles away!!! And he's so happy and proud of himself! What a cutie.

Jennifer said...

Annie, he is cute cute cute. That's all.

Anonymous said...

Bravo Roen!!!!

Keri said...

He is so cute! Congrats to Roen!

goofy feet said...

hooray! he looks pretty happy to be walking too!

Jennifer Kendall said...

Annie,
I just found your blog and decided to see how you are all doing!! Wow, your kids are growing! I love it when kids walk... it is the best.