October 12, 2009

Call your Dentist, tell him you love him

10 comments:

)en said...

sick!! Aaahh! i'm not even going to watch that video. you trying to give me nightmares? GEEZ.

Rob said...

You're totally missing out! You be in awe of your Dentist's cleanliness and skill after watching this.

Annie said...

WHY?! why?! I cannot believe she passed out. I really cannot believe I just watched that. I put too much trust in you. I didn't think you would allow me to witness something so horrible. Apparently, I was wrong.

The Gardner Gang said...

I thought I'd be able to handle that video, but I was WRONG! My stomach is still turning. You're evil!

Grandma M. said...

Annie...I hate to admit it, but I didn't trust him so I didn't watch it. To watch people suffer so...only a DENTIST would have us put such things in our mind... Now what was I supposed to do? Oh yea...call my dentist and declare my love and adoration...Right!!!
p.s. it's a good thing I love you, Rob :)

Anonymous said...

And that's why I do hair.

Rob said...

C'mon people! May I just point out a few things...YES, everyone hates the dentist, got it. But I don't have flies in my office, I wear gloves, I don't rinse out my needle with water so I can reuse it, I don't numb a tooth so only the gums around it are numb (that's why she fainted), if my patient was feeling anything I wouldn't just keep going like that, I don't have my patients spit blood in the street gutter, I don't have them rinse out with the same water I rinsed my syringe out in (and probably ever other patient that guy has ever seen did the same). You should be grateful you don't have to do it this way. You should realize how lucky you are! Or you can just go on being close minded Anti-Dentites!

Keri said...

Ok, I actually like going to the dentist, I know I am crazy. However, I can't imagine why anyone would want to work in mouths all day, I gag if I have to help a patient wash their dentures.

)en said...

BOO TO DENTISTS AND PEOPLE WHO LIKE THEM!!

just thought i'd round off this awesome comment thread. :D

Anonymous said...

That's sick Scores. I just cancelled my dental appt...I hope you're happy.