So my patients are continuing to offer great ideas for naming our baby. In the last 2 days I had kids named...
Supreme
Extreme (Supreme's brother!)
And Knowledge Divine. That's right, first name Knowledge, last name Divine!
And we thought spelling Roen's name the way we did was a little too weird!
I also had an OR patient that had a hysterical, but slightly blog inappropriate name. Email or comment if you want to hear about it.
Can someone please tell these people that there are words, and there and names, and there are words that should not be names. I don't know where the idea even pops in their head! Even if I did have a weird name pop in my head, I don't see how you get to actually putting that down on the birth certificate. And they're not even NOUNS! "Yes, I would like to name my kid Fiduciary."
9 months ago
6 comments:
oh man, that makes me laugh. If it's a girl, you should follow that example and try to incorporate all the Young Women values into her name. do we know what you're having?
i should like to hear this inappropriate name.
Ooh, I wanna hear the inappropriate name. :P
And I don't know, Rob. I think Knowledge Divine actually has a pretty nice ring to it. Flows quite well actually.
these are perfectly normal african american names...
I find your name posts too funny to let it go without knowing the inappropriate name. I'm ashamed, but I can't help it. My email is on my profile.
I once knew a girl named Ashsuire. She told me her Mom didn't know how to spell Azure, so she just guessed. I think she must have still been a little loopy from the L&D painkillers...
I'm ashamed to admit it, but really, I'm extremely curious...
Missing your blogs lately mate! :) Very entertaining! I have a brilliant name for you. You could name your kid "Onomatopeia", its a sweet name and then you could to teach him/her to speak onomatopeically - "Boom","Whack!" or "Kapow".
Post a Comment