February 9, 2012

By Halle


Halle has a spelling test every week, so for part of her homework, we practice the words she will have to spell. For "fun" she likes to draw a picture of each of the words. I found this on top of her garbage, and got a kick out of some of the drawings.

She's pretty clever. My favorites are the drawing of the sentence she had to write about the cow falling down, and I don't think I could have drawn "how" or "now" any better! For 'now' she has a person pointing down, (looks kind of like her Mom or Dad when we tell her to come or do something right now). The perspective of going down a ladder was also pretty cool to see. She's such a great kid.

1 comment:

)en said...

I agree-- how is amazing, as is now. Love it.