January 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Roen!

Roen Turned 4 years old in January! We had some friends over in the afternoon for pizza, cake and ice cream. Roen had a lot of fun!
This is a picture of me trying to get him to smile at the camera, but clearly can't take his eyes off of his present.

He got so many fun things, including this fun piggy bank...which means, he can start doing more chores!

He asked for a "brown cake." We assumed he meant chocolate, and we didn't hear any complaints so I guess that's what he meant. At one time I thought I would make the kids really cool cakes for their birthdays, and for a while I did. But it turns out, buying cakes or making simple cakes is way easier than this, and they don't seem to care! Maybe we'll pick that up again when we are less busy...'cause we all know it gets easier as they get older.

No comments: